- Shipping & Return
Traditional watch winders simply turned in circles around a single axis, the handcrafted Roroos astronomy watch winder is not. Its sleek design and intriguing movement, with its 3-dimensional rotation, is revolutionary.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Glass Material: Glass
- Interior colour: Black
- Width: 12cm
- Height: 18cm
- Length: 12cm
- Motor type: Japanese
- Winding direction: CW+CCW
- Power Supply: Adapter
- LCD Display: No
- LED Lightning: No
- Noiseless: Yes
- Overwind Protection: Yes
- Sleep Mode: Yes
- As beautifully off as it is rotating, the Astronomy watch winder allows you to showcase the most beautiful pieces of your collection under a splendidly designed bell.
- Multiple rotation settings
Clockwise rotation for 2 minutes, stop for 8 minutes, loop.
Counterclockwise rotation for 2 minutes, stop for 8 minutes, loop.
Clockwise rotation for one minute, counterclockwise rotation for one minute, stop for 8 minutes, loop.
ICONIC AND VERSATILE
Our winder is powered by a powerful and very quiet motor. It also comes with a watch mount that can be adjusted to match any wrist strap length.
LET THE MAGIC HAPPEN
We like to keep things simple. Therefore our winder is equipped with a single button that does it all. A simple turn allows to switch from one mode to another easily.
Worth buyingNancyJanuary 3, 2021Rate: 5 5It's very quiet and beautiful.
- Order Processing
- After receiving your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product’s quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 1~2 business days; However, it can also be affected by the item's stock status.
- Order Shipping
- Roroos offer Free Shipping worldwide. It takes 3~7 working days to arrive after dispatch. Different countries and regions have different shipping time. For more details »
- Return & Exchange
- We gladly accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of receipt for most items in good condition. For more details »